1. Information Used by XTools
By creating an account, accessing or otherwise using websites, services and/or Content, Customer affirms the XTools’s right to gather and use information about you, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Contact information (name, family name, address, phone (fax) number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, company name, department, position)
- Profile information (age, gender, country of residence and any information that you choose to make available to others as part of your XTools user profile while registration)
- Electronic identification data (IP-address, cookies, etc.)
- Information about your usage of and interaction with XTools services and websites
- Products or services ordered and delivered
- Correspondence between you and XTools.
2. Purposes and Methods of Using Information by XTools
The primary purpose of collecting information is to provide you with safe, smooth, efficient, and customized maintenance services. XTools collects and uses, personal data related to you, as permitted or necessary to:
- provide technical support, customer support and troubleshoot problems
- inform you about service updates and faults
- request feedback or participation in on-line surveys with regard to XTools’s software products and services
- resolve disputes
- verify your identity
- customize, estimate, and improve XTools’s software, products and websites
- organize and carry out XTools's marketing or promotional campaigns/offers, contests, games and similar events
- protect your and XTools's interests, including in particular to enforce XTools’s terms of service and fight against fraud.
3. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Except as provided below, XTools shall not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal data or communications content to any third party without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged under applicable law or by order of competent authorities. XTools may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, to protect XTools's interests, to enforce our policies or to protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. As XTools continues to develop its business, XTools may occasionally sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions as well as in the event XTools or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information of XTools users will generally be part of the transferred business assets. XTools reserves the right to include your personal information, collected as asset, in any such transfer to third party.
4. Your Personal Data and User Profile
Your user profile and personal information is the information provided by you by registration and is displayed in your XTools profile at the XTools’s websites and in the XTools software products. You can access your user profile from your account at the XTools’s websites to view, correct or complete required personal information, remove non-mandatory information; and manage privacy settings associated with your profile information.
5. Linked Websites and Third Party Applications
6. Privacy of Your Personal Information
XTools shall take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect personal data provided to it or collected by it with due observance of the applicable obligations and exceptions under the relevant legislation. Your personal and user profile data can only be accessed by authorized XTools employees or consultants or concerned XTools group entities that need to have access to this data to be able to fulfill their given duties.
7. Contacting You
XTools may from time to time ask you to provide information on your user experience, which will be used to estimate XTools’s software products usability and thereby improve and enhance XTools's products and services only. You are at no time under any obligation to provide such data. All information, which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms published on website, or in any survey you agreed to take part in is used for informative purposes to further improve XTools software products, websites, and services. XTools may also use email or some another electronic communication, or XTools software to keep you timely informed with news about XTools software products that you have purchased and/or to inform you about other XTools related information. You can unsubscribe of such notifications and/or promotional emails and messages by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link in the received email or in your account page at XTools’s websites.
9. Your Rights and XTools's Contact Information
You have the right to access and, where relevant, to amend your personal information. Some of your information may be viewed or edited online by signing into your account page on. We will respond to requests to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information within a reasonable period of time and upon verification of your identity. Please address any questions to our support team at email@example.com. XTools will use all reasonable endeavors to accommodate requests to delete personal information unless it is required to be retained by law or for lawful business purposes.
10. Retention Time of Your Personal Data at XTools
XTools’s Websites list: