Random Sampling Points
Provided for creating randomly spread points in specified extent.
The "Random Sampling Points" tool is provided for creating randomly spread points in the specified extent.
The new randomly spread sampling points can be generated according to the following conditions:
- For the specified extent – current map extent or selected layer extent.
- For the reference feature layer– points, polylines or polygons.
- Excluding areas covered by the constraining feature layer - this and above cannot be the same layer.
- With given number of points – total number, maximum number or percentage of reference points, maximum number per reference polygon or polyline.
- Spread with the specified minimum distance between points.
- All the specified conditions will be applied to the output random points, even if there will be no points created (when contradictory conditions used).