Allows dispersing coincident or adjacent points.
The “Disperse Points” tool is provided for dispersing points that are saved in a new feature class. Besides, there are options to create connecting lines and add original ID and XY coordinates to the attribute table.
Available disperse methods:
- Randomly for separate points - all points are dispersed within the specified disperse radius
- By clusters using patterns - points are grouped into spatial clusters and the clusters are then dispersed within the specified disperse radius.
- Expanded - general pattern of the input points will be kept within their dispersion Exactly coincident points will form a circle around their center of mass
- Random - input points will be randomly moved around the center of mass
- Ring - input points will be placed uniformly along the circle around the center of mass.